Runtime and cutting area are assumed maximum values when using the unit in “eco” mode.
This is affected by:
- Grass height
- Grass characteristics (cutting thick grass consumes more energy)
- Flatness of cutting area (cutting in slopes consumes more energy)
- Cutting mode (collecting and mulching consumes more energy)
- Usage of self-propelled drive mode (faster speed and slopes consumes more energy)
- Sharpness of the cutting blade (dull blade consumes more energy)
The battery has a “break in period” where the battery will store more energy after some charging cycles.
Cut the grass when dry. Cut the grass in steps, new or high grass requires higher cutting height. Using the chute consumes less energy. When cutting in slopes, move across the face of slopes, never up and down. Consult the owner’s manual for more info.